If you’re looking to strengthen up your skincare routine with a product that offers a bigger, more powerful dose of active ingredients than a cleanser or moisturizer, a face serum may be the answer.
If you have extremely dry skin, then using a facial serum before applying moisturizer as an additional step in your skincare routine can help nourish your skin and seal in all the hydrating ingredients.
Facial oils are designed to nourish, protect, and hydrate your dry and flaky skin; It is a great subsequent step after cleansing and before massaging.
The serum is lighter and penetrates active ingredients to the skin quickly; it works effectively after you’ve cleansed your skin.
But you also need to seal the serum to make the best use of the benefits, which is why a moisturizer or face cream is the next step.
Try thinking face serum as the secret weapon for curing skin concerns like discoloration, dullness, fine lines, or acne — and a moisturizer as a key to deep hydration of your skin.
The Love Co. ORGANIC LUXURY EUCALYPTUS OIL ESSENTIAL and ORGANIC LUXURY SHEA NUT ESSENTIAL OIL.
So why exactly you need a face serum in your skincare regime? Here are the benefits that’ll make you a facial oil follower in very little time.
Use a face serum that’s well suited to the type of issue you want to address, a serum that can have numerous benefits.
Face serum benefits
- Absorbs quickly into your skin– Serums are lighter skincare formulations than moisturizers. The thinner viscosity allows the serum to be penetrated more easily into your skin. This makes a facial serum an ideal step in the layering process.
- Soothes sensitive skin– Serums, with their light compositions, are frequently considered better for individuals with acne-prone or oily skin.
- Helps in Improving the presence of fine lines and wrinkles-Some face serums are infused with components like retinol that help to reduce the appearance of pre mature fine lines and creases.
- Protects your skin from free radicals and future damage-Serums infused with ingredients like vitamin C, vitamin E, green tea, and astaxanthin help in preventing oxidative damage from ultraviolet (UV) light and pollution, the prime reasons for the premature skin aging and wrinkles.
- Has the potential to provide more visible results-The higher absorption of active ingredients may provide more evident results, compared with other types of skin oils.
- Feels light on your skin– Because they get easily absorbed into your skin, a face serum doesn’t feel heavy or greasy on your skin.
Types of face serums and ingredients
When it comes to picking a skin serum, it’s important to be familiar with different types of serums, as well as specific ingredients to look for the best on your skin.
There are the following categories of face serums:
|Free-radical fighting serums|
|Acne-prone and sensitive skin serums|
|Texture improvement serums|
5 reasons to use face serums
These reasons will surely make you face an oil loyalist in no time.
Reason 01#: Boosts the skin nourishment.
Reason 02#: Encourages a healthy glow.
Reason #03: Rich in omega fatty acids.
Reason #04: Make other skincare products move smoothly on your skin like butter.
Reason #05: Protects skin against harmful noxious waste.
THE LOVE CO. ORGANIC LUXURY SHEA NUT ESSENTIAL OIL
The Love Co. Organic Shea Butter comes in raw, unprocessed form. Hence its natural smell could not be so pleasing to you. Also, it is natural, its color, texture, and appearance may vary in batches. You’ll rest assured about the therapeutic values of this Shea butter which can remain unchanged and you get to enjoy the simplest Shea butter from the mother earth.
THE LOVE CO. ORGANIC LUXURY EUCALYPTUS OIL ESSENTIAL
Unrefined Organic Eucalyptus Oil can have a small fishy smell and this is often normal. These vitamins give your skin a youthful appearance by accelerating the skin’s cellular activity and hamper your aging process. It also adds luster from the body to colored hair, permed hair, or hair that has been damaged by an excessive amount of sun or weather. It is a great facial oil that goes well beneath the makeup. The Love Co. Eucalyptus is Certified Organic essential oil and is paraben and cruelty-free. It’s excellent beauty oil and may even be used as a moisturizing cream, hair growth serum, and natural scar removal.
How to use a serum?
Apply skincare products from thinnest to thickest. Most of the serums work better when they are applied as the first layer, in direct contact with clean skin after you’ve used a cleanser.
Follow the process of applying the facial oil every day. There are morning and evening facial oils also available depending upon the mantle of the skin.
The bottom line
Face serums are very light in weight skincare products that contain a high absorption of energetic ingredients. They absorb fastly into your crust, making it a superb next step after cleansing.
There are different types of serums, each with a distinctive purpose and ingredients. Some serums help to brighten your skin or reduce blemishes, while others focus on enhancing hydration or combating the signs of premature aging.